Stay current on recent changes in accounting and auditing as we summarize FASB, SEC, PCC, PCAOB and AICPA standard setting activity in the current year. Implementation dates will be provided so you can plan for changes, asd we'll highlight those changes that are to be implemented in the current year. We will also discuss the difference between public and private company requirements.
- FASB Technical Agenda and upcoming changes
- Changes to ASUs (including revenue and leasing)
- Implementation dates and methods
- Audit quality initiatives
- Changes to compilation and review standards (SSARS); AICPA auditing standards; and PCAOB standards
- Identify hot topics in accounting and auditing.
- Outline the FASB Technical Agenda and upcoming changes.
- Recognize changes in ASUs, new requirements and implementation dates.
- Identify new disclosure requirements.
- Identify PCC alternatives and technical agenda.
- Recognize recent changes to AICPA auditing, compilation and review standards.
- Recognize how the PCAOB is influencing industry activity.
CPAs who prepare or review financial statements, or those responsible for auditing, compilation or review of financial statements.
Vendor:CalCPA Education Foundation
Member/Nonmember Fees:245 / 375
CPE:Accounting 8 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:No
Summer M. Taylor
California CPA Education Foundation
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.