We'll take a look at real-life scenarios to explore how to work in a highly complex environment and still manage to survive to the end of the day. Topics include management skills and techniques; banking and finance; business law; risk management; and human resource issues, as well as the CFO/controller's role as an internal team trainer. Additionally, we'll review how the CFO/controller can gain personal economies of scale through time management, negotiation skills and personal planning.
- Management skills and techniques; banking and finance; business law; risk management; and human resource issues.
- Role of the internal team trainer.
- Time management, negotiation skills and personal planning.
- Recognize how the CFO/controller must function in a multi-task, multi-functional environment.
- Identify management skills and techniques, as well as banking and finance, business law, risk management and human resource issues.
- Determine how to become an internal team trainer.
- Identify the CFO/controller’s ability to gain personal economies of scale through effective time management, negotiation skills and personal planning.
CFOs, controllers, accounting or business managers of small businesses.
Vendor:CalCPA Education Foundation
Member/Nonmember Fees:245 / 375
CPE:Finance 8 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:No
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.