Overview:This course provides a concise overview of more than 60 leading United States federal government online services relevant to CPAs and accountants. Discover a huge treasure trove of funding programs, economic research, benchmarking tools, regulation guides, export and investment materials, employment profiles, technology networks, career opportunities and much more. The resources will expand your trusted advisor toolkit and add measurable value to your accounting operations.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Federal Government Resource Directories
- Business Incentives and Funding Opportunities
- Economic and Finance Research
- Compliance and Regulations
- International Trade and Investment
- Employment and Labour Technology
- Uncover little-known but high-value federal business incentives, contracts and grants offered by dozens of federal government agencies.
- Discover 20,000+ business opportunities, with over $25,000 from US federal departments and agencies nationwide seeking product and service providers including accountants.
- Explore federal government lending programs, entrepreneurship development initiatives, and projects that target underutilized business zones and socially and economically disadvantaged (such as women and minorities).
- Compete for millions of dollars in cash prizes to develop new business and technical solutions for US federal agencies.
- Tap federal programs that provide funding to develop economic development strategies and help strengthen the competitiveness of American companies that have been negatively impacted by increasing imports.
Designed For:Practitioners at all levels who want to explore how US federal government resources can boost their accounting operations, practice development and advisory skills.
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Computer Science 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.