Overview:Windows 10 is Microsoft's current version of the global PC operating system that has been with us since 1985. It is a substantially improved upgrade to Windows 8 and addresses many of the short comings that users were challenged with.
This course will provide you with a thorough tour of the Windows 10 interface and review all of the tools that are available to help you optimize the performance, usability and productivity of your personal computer. If you are contemplating upgrading to Windows 10, or have already done so, this course will help you get the most out of it to maximize your productivity.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event, the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Navigating the Windows 10 interface
- Back by popular demand - the revamped Start Menu
- Leveraging the Live Tiles for optimal efficiency
- Understanding how to use virtual desktops
- Finding anything with the improved search tools
- Review of Edge, the next generation browser that replaces Internet Explorer
- Manage your PC efficiently with the new Action Center
- Revamped Mail and Calendar apps
- Using Continuum to dynamically switch between traditional desktop and touch screen interface
- Potpourri of tips and tricks for getting the most out of Windows 10
Objective:Upon completion of this course you will be:
- Ready to take full advantage of the new and unique features of Windows 10
- Well informed to make the decision of when to upgrade to Windows 10
- Able to increase your productivity as you use Windows 10 on a daily basis
Designed For:Anyone who has or is contemplating upgrading to Windows 10, or has recently
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Specialized Knowledge and Applications 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.