Overview:Every industry and every profession is being transformed by the rapid evolution in information technology, particularly with cloud computing. The accounting profession is no exception. In fact, accounting professionals across the country are tapping into the cloud to provide innovative and profitable accounting services.
The specific models that have emerged are virtual bookkeeping, virtual accounting and virtual CFO services. This course will help you to understand what the market opportunity is for these various services and how to develop a comprehensive strategy to establish one or more of these services in your firm.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
The topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Understanding the market for outsourced accounting services
- Alternative strategies for delivering outsourced accounting services
- Review of top selling cloud based accounting tools
- Developing your fee model and engagement letter
- Staffing for success
- Tips and tools for marketing your new services to clients and prospects
- Case studies of successful practices
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Have a clear understanding of the virtual accounting services market and the profit potential.
- Be familiar with the top selling cloud based software tools for this service model
- Have access to specific tools and methodologies to help you build and market your virtual accounting services
Designed For:Any CPA who wants to learn about the virtual accounting services model
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:99 / 99
CPE:Accounting 3 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.