Overview:This course provides a concise overview of 200+ online practical and tactical tools that can be used by accounting practitioners to boost their workflow, output, research, communications, collaboration and situational awareness as trusted business advisors.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Building an Online Presence
- Customer Service
- Digital Design
- Electronic Commerce
- Online Marketing
- Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Social Technologies
- Team Collaboration
- Discover a rich constellation of online and mobile applications that you as a practitioner can use to help you expand your skillset and practice beyond compliance work to business advisory services.
- Explore new electronic services and business models that bring a whole new level of immediacy and transparency to your work with clients, colleagues and stakeholders across your entire your business chain.
- Future-proof your career and operation by leveraging new delivery and communication tools that are being used by next generation leaders and businesses.
Designed For:Practitioners in industry and public accounting who want to stay current and competitive in today’s always-on, real-time, social, mobile business world.
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Computer Science 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.