Overview:This presentation provides a concise overview of online tools that can be used by accountants to guard against security threats and safeguard their enterprise and personal data.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Password strategies
- Two-step verification
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware programs
- Anti-theft apps
- File backup services
- Encryption applications
- Stealth monitoring services
- Screen protectors and lockscreens
- USB blockers
- Help for hacked sites and cyber emergency response
- Cybersecurity issues ahead
- Online security starter strategy
- Identify the latest and best internet applications that can protect yourself and your organization online.
- Follow simple yet effective safety strategies and tips to keep your data secure.
- Use cloud access security brokers to enforce data protection policies.
Designed For:CPAs in industry and public accounting who want to better protect their operations and sensitive business information from hackers and other cyber threats.
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Computer Science 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.