Overview:The value proposition for subscribing to Office 365 grows exponentially when you take advantage of the powerful SharePoint Online application. This course will provide an in-depth review of what SharePoint has to offer and how to use the wealth of its functionality to significantly improve information and file sharing within your organization, as well as with people external to your organization.
You will develop a solid understanding of how to apply this powerful tool in your organization and maximize the value of your Office 365 subscription investment.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Major Subjects:The topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Overview of SharePoint Online - what it is and how you can apply it in your organization
- Understanding and setting up SharePoint sites
- Establishing internal and external document libraries for online collaboration
- Creating customized lists to track important data
- Using task lists and site calendars to manage projects
- Manage the look of your sites with templates and styles
- Review of the key steps to managing users and permissions
- Create a full featured web site with SharePoint Online
Objective:Upon completion of this course you will be:
- Prepared to make decisions about how to leverage SharePoint Online in your organization
- Familiar with all of the application features of SharePoint online
- Aware of the features available to manage users and permissions for privacy protection
Designed For:Current or future Office 365 users
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Specialized Knowledge and Applications 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.