Overview:Because of the volume of money, Accounts Receivable (AR) is a favorite for theft. Management and employees take advantage of others' trust in them to line their pockets.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Goldmann will show you:
- Management and employee schemes
- Non-cash embezzlement and theft
- Fraudulent AR to manipulate financial reporting
- AR reporting-related fraud schemes
- Detecting fictitious sales and receivables
- Analytical procedures and predictive tests
- Simple techniques to prevent AR fraud
At the conclusion of the webinar you will be able to:
- Assess the risk of AR fraud
- Implement effective AP fraud detection techniques
- Build audit practices to detect red flags of AP fraud
- Implement best-practice Anti-Fraud strategies
- Recommend better anti-fraud management structure
Designed For:CPAs, C-suite and senior financial executives, internal auditors, purchasing managers, controllers, CFOs, , compliance officers, security and risk managers
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Accounting 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.