Overview:This program addresses the many complex financial and tax accounting issues that are common in S corporation transactions, with discussion of common pitfalls and the new AICPA "small" GAAP accounting standards.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Review of the Accounting Standards Codification and its relationship to financial accounting for S corporations.
- Review of OCBOA and its relationship to financial accounting for S corporations.
- Review of the new AICPA "small" GAAP rules.
- The impact of the entity's tax status history on its financial accounting.
- Deferred tax accounting for S corporations.
- Required S status financial accounting disclosures.
- Financial accounting impact of the C to S election and the S to C election.
- The relationship of financial accounting and the Form 1120S.
- Financial and tax accounting for S corporation shareholder equity account.
- Financial vs. tax accounting for loans to and from S corporations and their shareholders.
- Financial accounting vs. tax accounting for S corporation investments in other entities.
Provide an understanding of the financial accounting aspects of S corporations
Common differences between financial accounting and tax accounting for S corporations.
Designed For:CPAs in public accounting and members in industry dealing with financial accounting issues of S corporations.
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:129 / 129
CPE:Accounting 4 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
Steven C Dilley
Federal Tax Workshops, Inc.
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.