Overview:Every business, every accounting practice and every individual is faced with the same decision currently; should I move my software, data and/or server infrastructure to the cloud? And if so, what do I need to beware of and how do I go about this process?
This course will provide you with the information you need to make a decision about what, why, when and how to move to the cloud.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
The topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Why should I embrace the cloud and what are my risks?
- Understanding the components of cloud computing; infrastructure, software applications and data storage
- How do I know my data is safe and secure?
- Review of top selling cloud based accounting and other business software applications
- It is not an all or nothing proposition - how to develop a strategic roadmap to transition to the cloud at a pace that meets your objectives
- A real life case study of a cloud based business model
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Learn about the important concepts and terminology related to cloud computing.
- Be better prepared to make the decision about whether or not to move to the cloud and how to go about the transition.
- Develop a better understanding of how to leverage mobile computing in your business processes
Designed For:Anyone who wants to understand the cloud computing model better
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:99 / 99
CPE:Computer Science 3 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.