Overview:Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. In this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
Major Subjects:* Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
* Excel tips and techniques
* Human resource trends, ethics, generational differences, and emotional intelligence
* New issues in treasury management and controllership
* Current trends in information systems and technology
* Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
* Pareto’s 80/20 rule Big Data and Analytics
Objective:* Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization
* Determine major trends in accounting, corporate finance, treasury management, and business systems
* Recall key points of the 80/20 rule and understand its application
* Identify best practices to manage working capital
* Use new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
Designed For:CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers
Prerequisites:Management experience in accounting, finance, or operations
Member/Nonmember Fees:365 / 521
CPE:Finance 8 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
7887 E Belleview Ave
Denver, CO 80111
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-person class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.