Major Subjects:The workshop will cover revolutionary new ways that can be immediately put to use to:
* Understand why all conventional costing methods create faulty and misleading information resulting in important management decisions that lead to sub-optimized and/or unexpected results.
* Identify and cost organizational processes and activities — uncovering performance deficiencies based on stakeholder experiential input that can be linked to financial and operational performance.
* Discover performance-improvement opportunities based on fact rather than intuition or “squeaky wheels.”
* Uncover new areas for revenue growth and cost management designed for dramatic profit improvement, capitalizing on an enhanced understanding of the linkages between costs, customer loyalty, employee satisfaction, and value creation that will supercharge your improvement initiatives.
* Eliminate unnecessary and avoidable cost/effort by understanding non-value-added and non-mission-related work content that robs organizations of their rightful competitive position.
* Unleash the organization’s potential by enhancing concentration on mission-related and value creation work.
* Expose “hidden” opportunities to enhance financial and operational performance often missed by contemporary improvement techniques.
* Evaluate the financial viability of major investment opportunities that in the past may have been impossible to assess (e.g., major IT investments)
* Create the operational response to strategic plans.
Objective:To provide “hands-on” experience with some of the latest tools and techniques to improve financial and operational performance enhancing the role of Finance in affecting organizational outcomes.
Designed For:Topics covered are structured for financial professionals responsible for, or engaged in, the following:
* Product and/or service costing
* Project and/or investment financial review and justification
* Developing and executing strategic plans
Member/Nonmember Fees:355 / 507
CPE:Management Advisory Services 6 hour(s)
CPE:Communications 1 hour(s)
CPE:Finance 1 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
Management Resource Technologies, Ltd.
7887 E Belleview Ave
Denver, CO 80111
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-person class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.