Overview:This course is designed specifically for those firms that want to use SharePoint Online as their client portal solution. The extensive customization features that are available for designing your SharePoint sites make it a very powerful platform for your client portal solution. This course will introduce you to a comprehensive model for creating a SharePoint client portal.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Major Subjects:The specific topics that will be covered in this course include:
- SharePoint client portal paradigm
- Best practices for establishing your client portal design
- Site templates for maximum efficiency and consistency
- Developing your client onboarding process
- Client site security
- Marketing and educating your clients on the SharePoint portal
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Be prepared to develop a client portal strategy based on SharePoint
- Realize what it takes to design and build a SharePoint client portal system
- Know how to market the SharePoint portal to your clients
Designed For:Anyone who is considering using SharePoint for client portals
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:99 / 99
CPE:Computer Science 3 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.