Overview:Whether you are new to Adobe Acrobat or a long time user, you need to be familiar with the newest release of the popular Adobe Acrobat software. This course will get you quickly up to speed on the new interface for Adobe Acrobat and how to take advantage of the extended feature set. DC is an acronym for Document Cloud and that is what distinguishes this new generation of Adobe Acrobat software.
By extending Adobe Acrobat to the cloud you are empowered to do much more than ever before with Acrobat including: cloud based document storage, export PDF files to Word or Excel documents, optional access to Acrobat via browser, send and e-sign documents via the cloud.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Major Subjects:This course will include the following content:
- Navigating the new Acrobat DC interface
- Review of all of the new features in Acrobat DC
- How to send documents for e-signature
- Configuring your Acrobat interface
- Analysis of the alternative licensing models
- Using Adobe Acrobat DC on your tablet and smartphone
- Adobe Acrobat X, XI and DC feature comparison
Objective:Upon completion of this course you will be:
- Prepared to decide when and if you should upgrade to Acrobat DC
- Choose between the desktop and subscription licensing options
- Familiar with all of the feature enhancements in DC
- Ready to send documents for e-signature
Designed For:Anyone who works with PDF files
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Computer Science 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.