Overview:The course provides a concise overview of how accountants can instantly and dramatically improve their Google search skills. Discover how to use the search service to spot opportunities and threats in your enterprise landscape earlier and faster, improve your research tactics as a trusted business advisor, slice through the endless online static and distractions, and interpret search results related to accounting in their proper context. You'll walk away with scores of practical and proven online discovery lessons that can be immediately applied, deliver instant results and serve you forever in both your professional and personal life.
- Getting Google Ready
- Google Mobile Tools
- Google Personalization and Optimization
- Google Eyes and Ears: How Google Can Literally Read, Hear and See You.
- Googling to Your Own Devices: How Results Vary By Computer
- Hiding in Plain Sight: What You’re Missing on the Google Results Page
- Google Sweet Talk
- Power Search Tools
- Google Verticals
- How to Be a Google Super Hero: Three Key Strategies
- Transform Google into your backup brain, robot assistant and ambient sidekick
- Compose advanced search queries that generate more relevant results
- Discover literally 10x more information that’s hiding in plain sight on the Google search results page
Designed For:Practitioners who want to take their online discovery skills to the next level and search Google smarter and faster.
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Computer Science 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.