Overview:The course provides a concise overview of online travel services and strategies that accountants can use to better manage their business and leisure trips. Discover how to reserve flights, book accommodations, collect travel rewards, convert currency, dine-out, arrange transport, stay in touch, learn new languages, prepare for emergencies, relocate and much more online. You'll walk away with a huge travel resource toolkit that will help you save time, cut costs, minimize hassles and boost productivity on the road.
- Key Results from Recent Business Traveler Surveys
- Online Travel Agents
- Direct Booking
- Travel Meta-Search
- Trip Planners
- Expert Flight Bookers and Virtual Travel Assistants
- Travel Guides
- Local Experiences
- Travel Networking
- Travel Social Networks
- Trip Rewards
- Flight Tracking and Ground Transit
- Car Travel
- Online Foreign Exchange
- International Phone and Data Service
- Visa Services
- Translation Tools
- Cruise Ship
- Travel Expense Reporting
- Future of Travel
- Highlight hundreds of online resources and mobile apps available to assist accountants at every stage of their business travels
- Explore a new generation of sharing economy apps that can help you enrich your travel experiences, make new friends, deepen connections and better understand a destination
- Examine how to wisely invest in business travel to maximize revenue and profits
Designed For:Practitioners who want to optimize their travel experience and take advantage of a new generation of real-time, location-aware, social rich, web-based trip applications.
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Computer Science 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.