Overview:OneNote is rapidly becoming one of the most popular applications in the Microsoft Office and Office 365 product suites. The reason for this becomes pretty evident when you learn about all that you can do with OneNote to record and manage notes, to do lists, meeting agendas and much, much more.
This course will provide a thorough review of all of the features of OneNote so you can master them in order to organize all of your activities and communications in one central place. You will be amazed at how powerful and yet simple to use this application is.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Major Subjects:The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Navigating the OneNote interface
- Best practices for notebook organization
- Learn how to add pictures, graphic content, tables, file links, email messages, appointment links and more to your notebooks
- Using OneNote with OneDrive to share and collaborate with internal and external users
- Creating and using templates to streamline your notebook management
- Integrating OneNote with your task manager
- Using the power of tags to manage and search your content
- Using OneNote on your tablet and smartphone
Objective:Upon completion of this course you will be:
- Completely familiar with all of the functionality that OneNote has to offer
- Prepared to establish a comprehensive note and communications tracking system
- Able to share your notes, to do lists, etc. with people inside and outside your organization
Designed For:Anyone who records and keeps notes of any kind
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Specialized Knowledge and Applications 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.