Overview:Gary Zeune, CPA MAcct will interview Vernon Beck, who will help you develop an effective supplier audit strategy to address supplier selection, performance evaluation & improvement, ethics, governmental compliance, and more.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Who participates in a Supplier Audit and why?
- How do you determine risk and why is that so important to profitability?
- Learn at least 5 easy steps to developing your own corporate plan
- Learn how your supplier’s ethics can ultimately affect you and your bottom line
Objective:Learn what to look for when auditing your suppliers.
- Why supplier audits are a critical function for any company
- Why developing a corporate strategic plan is a must
- How to determine risk assessment, detect potential fraud, and ensure compliance
Designed For:Supply Chain Managers, Procurement/Purchasing Managers, Operations professionals, Controllers, Compliance Officers, Risk Assessment Managers, Internal Auditors, Attorneys, Ethics professionals, Bankers, CPA’s, CFO’s and CEO’s
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Auditing 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
Gary D Zeune, CPA, CFE
Pros & The Cons LLC, The
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.