Overview:Tax Planning is more than an estimated tax calculation, it's a process. Where are we now and what can we change? This webinar will highlight significant 2015-16 tax changes and discuss key tax planning ideas for your clients as they prepare for the upcoming tax season.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Recent tax changes to consider, including the employer mandate of Affordable Care.
- Medicare tax on high income wages and SE income.
- 3.8% net investment income tax.
- Tax provisions and 2016 extensions.
- Timing income and deductions.
- Alternative minimum tax issues.
- Reconsidering choice of entity.
- Define the "hot issues" facing tax practitioners in planning for client returns.
- Apply key concepts to special client situations.
- Review recent legislation and developments.
Designed For:Practitioners seeking general business and individual tax updates or wishing to review key tax topics for planning and preparing client returns.
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Taxation 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
Douglas J Van Der Aa
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.