Overview:In this course you will learn how to create presentations that look professional and clearly deliver your message to your audience. You’ll benefit from a step-by-step guide for building a presentation, including understanding the PowerPoint interface. We will also dive into topics such as using themes and layouts; adding graphics, photos and other objects to engage the viewer; and tips & tricks for delivering your PowerPoint presentation.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Presentation design best practices
- Orientation to the PowerPoint features functions
- Using templates, themes and slide layouts
- Step-by-step guide to designing and creating a presentation
- Adding graphics, photos and other objects
- Preparing for the delivery of your presentation
After completing this course, you will....
- Be able to design, create and deliver professional presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Understand best practices which will make your presentation more engaging.
- Utilize templates, themes and slide layouts to craft your presentation and maximize your audience's attention.
- Determine how to use graphics and images to give your presentations more visual impact.
Designed For:Anyone who creates or uses PowerPoint presentations
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Computer Science 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.