Overview:Because all funds that flow out must pass through Accounts Payable (AP), it is the function most vulnerable to fraud. Dishonest insiders and vendors create newer and craftier methods of stealing by exploiting the trust placed in them and the control weaknesses in AP.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Goldman will show you:
- Who commits fraud and why they do it
- Inside secrets from actual fraudsters
- Vendor and billing schemes
- Check fraud and tampering
- ACH fraud
- Fraudulent AP financial reporting
- Kickbacks and bribery
- Conflicts of interest
At the conclusion of the webinar you will be able to:
- Conduct a quick and cost-effective Fraud Risk Assessment of AP.
- Implement effective AP fraud detection techniques and build audit practices to detect red flags of AP fraud.
- Implement best-practice Anti-Fraud Control strategies for AP.
- Advise management on fraud risk mitigation.
Designed For:CPAs, senior financial executives, internal auditors, purchasing managers, controllers, CFOs, compliance officers, security and risk managers
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Accounting 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.