Overview:This course will provide you with an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials – Microsoft’s new business application designed for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) that have outgrown their basic accounting software, such as QuickBooks.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event, with the instructor available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
The topics that will be presented in this course include:
- Overview of Dynamics 365 for Financials fit, capabilities and roadmap
- Product Overview of Dynamics 365 for Financials
- Quote to cash from within Office, without switching applications.
- Set up customers or vendors, create quotes, process orders, and submit invoices without leaving your inbox.
- Easily export data and create outgoing documents directly in Word and Excel.
- Automated business processes help you improve productivity and get more done with easy-to-create workflows, complete audit trails, and enterprise-level security features that basic accounting software can’t provide.
- End-to-End View: Centralize your data from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions for an accurate end-to-end view of your business.
- Easy-to-share reports including key performance indicators (KPIs), inventory, sales, and order status. Empower users to create self-serve reports from trusted data sources for faster, more informed decision-making.
- Access, model, and analyze data across multiple dimensions to perform ad hoc, customized reporting. Use Microsoft Power BI to create highly compelling dashboards.
- What the mobile experience looks like: whether laptop, tablet, or phone, your people get a user experience that is consistent and secure.
- How Dynamics 365 for Financials integrates with other Microsoft offerings (Office 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow)
- Review of the Dynamics 365 for Financials subscription licensing model and pricing
- Review of Dynamics 365 frequently asked questions
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Have an understanding of what Dynamics 365 for Financials has to offer and how it works
- Have an understanding of how Dynamics 365 for Financials leverages Office 365 apps and functionality for maximum productivity
- Have an understanding of Microsoft AppSource and added functionality for Dynamics 365 for Financials
- Know what to beware of regarding the Dynamics 365 functionality & fit
Designed For:Owners, Business Decision Makers, Technology Decision Makers, CPAs, Bookkeepers and Accountants
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Specialized Knowledge 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.