Overview:Learn the skills you need to be more effective, organized, and productive at work and at home. You will learn techniques to specifically increase revenue and decrease stress.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
You will learn strategies and tactics to:
- Identify your own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them.
- Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply techniques to overcome them.
- Clarify and prioritize objectives and goals.
- Learn to work productively in an open space environment.
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions.
- Use practical techniques for organizing work.
- Reduce time spent in meetings.
- Learn to delegate and work more effectively.
- Manage email, VM and IM.
- Find work/life balance.
- Put an end to multi-tasking, and understand why you need to!
- Reduce stress.
- Plan and prioritize schedules to meet deadlines.
Participants will learn how to strategically plan their weeks and days, prioritize tasks, say “no” to nonessential tasks, delegate, limit distractions, and manage multiple priorities more efficiently.
Designed For:Associates, CPAs, CFOs, compliance officers, controllers, executives, internal auditors, managers managing, partners, regulators, risk managers
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Personal Development 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
Julie G. Holunga
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.