Overview:If you have an Office 365 subscription there is a good chance that you continue to use the Outlook desktop app to manage your calendar. This course will take you through a deep dive of the online Calendar app, so that you can fully leverage your Office 365 subscription investment. You will discover some of the unique advantages of using the online Calendar app and how to optimize your use of both apps.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Major Subjects:The topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Understanding the relationship between the Outlook and Office 365 Calendar app
- Creating and managing appointments from A to Z
- Managing multiple calendars
- Sharing calendars and permission settings
- Importing calendars from web sites and other sources
- Setting up calendars in SharePoint Online
- Synchronizing SharePoint Calendars with Outlook
Objective:Upon completion of this course you will:
- Be able to master all of the calendar features in Office 365
- Understand how the Outlook and Office 365 Calendar app co-exist
- Share your calendars with others privately and publicly
Designed For:Anyone who will be using Office 365
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Computer Science 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.