Overview:This webinar details actual cases where CPAs made unethical decisions that resulted in the loss of their license or committed financial reporting fraud and went to prison.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
NOTE FOR OHIO CPAS: The Accountancy Board of Ohio has approved this course for 4 hours of credit toward the required professional standards to renew your CPA license. It does NOT qualify for new licenses. Gary Zeune is an approved ethics instructor at www.acc.ohio.gov/CPE/PSR.aspx
- A deep discussion of actual fraud and unethical cases involving CPAs
- A managing partner who lost everything he worked for in one hour
- How false sign-off of work can cost you your license
- How the compensation and control system brought down a CPA firm
- Common immaterial amounts that are material ethics violations
- How CPAs can be independent in fact, but not to a jury
- How "willful blindness" can cost you your CPA license
- Examples of CFOs and CEOs fired for unethical behavior that didn't involve money
Objective:Learn how to make the right ethical decision even under extreme pressure.
Designed For:CPAs required to make ethical decisions to retain their license.
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:129 / 129
CPE:Behavioral Ethics 4 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
Gary D Zeune, CPA, CFE
Pros & The Cons LLC, The
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.