Overview:No one thinks that a coworker, fellow partner or client, would be violent, but it does happen. Usually when their fraud is about to be exposed. Most accountants and CPAs don’t know that a few of their own are killed or harmed every year.
10 cases you won’t believe actually happened:
- Tax preparer shot by client
- Small firm partner murdered by client over business structure
- Small company CEO hires hit on his accountant
- Partner tries to kill clients
- Insurance agent who killed auditor
- Graduate accounting professor commits suicide over students
- Spouse kills tax accountant spouse
- Political accountant kills client’s wife
- CPA’s client killed over failed business
- Corporate accountant kills witness
Objective:Use actual cases to find out why accountants, CPAs and clients have committed crimes because of their work.
Designed For:Managing partners, public practitioners, financial managers, Controllers, CFOs, safety executives, HR, attorneys
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Behavioral Ethics 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
Gary D Zeune, CPA, CFE
Pros & The Cons LLC, The
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.