Overview:Office 365 is perhaps the biggest game changer in office technology this decade. Microsoft is adding an estimated 50,000 new businesses to the Office 365 ecosystem each month. Sooner or later, every organization is going to have to evaluate Office 365 as it relates to their digital strategy.
This course will provide you with all of the information you need in order to understand what Office 365 is all about. It is important to understand that the traditional Office suite of applications is just a small part of what Office 365 has to offer. The real game changer is the Office 365 cloud-based applications that enable and enhance internal and external communication, collaboration and information sharing. Office 365 will do for communication and collaboration what spreadsheet software did for columnar work papers.
Upon completion of this course, you will have a solid foundation of knowledge about Office 365 from which to make the appropriate strategic decisions for your organization. It is not a matter of "if" you should deploy Office 365, it is more likely a matter of "how" and "when."
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event, with the instructor available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
The topics that will be presented in this course include:
- Overview of the Office 365 ecosystem
- The strategic impact of Office 365
- Understanding the impact of Office 365 on your Office desktop software licensing
- Overview of all of the Office 365 cloud applications
- Review of the alternative Office 365 subscription plans
- Configuration worksheet for selecting the appropriate combination of subscription plans
- Review of Office 365 frequently asked questions
Objective:Upon completion of this course you will:
- Have a complete understanding of all that Office 365 has to offer
- Be prepared to select the optimal Office 365 subscription plan(s) for your organization
- Understand the key decisions about how to deploy Office 365
- Know what to beware of regarding the Office 365 licensing terms and conditions
Designed For:Anyone who is interested in learning about Office 365
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 79
CPE:Computer Science 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.