Focus on business income tax issues that cover the increasingly complex and ever-changing nature of tax laws. Review the current federal business income tax laws and also get an update useful for tax return preparers. Updates cover changes on new tax forms, changes to existing tax forms as well as tax planning opportunities and pitfalls. Get up to speed quickly and have a successful federal business income tax filing season. Each participant will receive a comprehensive business income tax reference manual that includes numerous practice aids, real-world examples, new federal income tax forms and schedules as well as the Phoenix Beach Quick Reference Chart.
- Detailed coverage of any new business income tax legislation signed by President Trump and ACA taxes, penalties and credits repealed and retained.
- Overview of the new partnership regulations on allocating recourse/non-recourse debt, disguised sales and new centralized partnership audit regime.
- Look at any changes to the Forms 1120, 1120S and 1065 and other related schedules and forms.
- Recent changes to depreciation and §179 expense.
- Issues related to compensation, distributions, liquidations, self-employment taxes and retirement plans.
- Understand the major federal income tax laws impacting C & S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, LLPs and their owners.
- Recognize any new legislation passed by President Trump and IRS guidance affecting business income tax returns.
- Identify the Affordable Care Act (ACA) income tax provisions that were repealed and retained.
Tax accountants in public or private practice in need of power-packed one-day federal business entity update course.
General knowledge in C-corporation, partnership and individual income taxation.
Vendor:CalCPA Education Foundation
Member/Nonmember Fees:245 / 375
CPE:Taxes 8 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:No
Mark Vanden Berge
California CPA Education Foundation
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-person class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.