CPAs, bankers, CFOs, controllers, financial analysts, credit underwriters and other financial professionals use financial ratios, but do not leverage them for maximum effectiveness.
Understand a five-step key financial ratio analysis model—liquidity, activity, leverage, operating performance and cash flow analysis—that will help clarify and unify this often confusing subject. Additionally, consider the lendable real estate equity model, including case studies that illustrate key concepts and apply the models outlined in this course.
- The five-step key financial ratio analysis model and illustrative case studies.
- Cash flow applications, including traditional EBITDA, personal, global or combined, fixed charge coverage, free cash flow, cash basis, and real estate.
- Lendable real estate equity model.
- Key ratio software applications.
- Z-score (bankruptcy prediction) and sustainable growth models.
- Determine the five-step key ratio analysis model.
- Identify in-depth cash flow analysis applications.
- Recognize how to calculate the lendable real estate equity model.
- Choose industry comparisons and software applications.
- Identify the Z-score bankruptcy prediction and sustainable growth models.
CPAs, CFOs, controllers, financial managers, auditors, financial analysts and practitioners who provide accounting, tax or consulting services to businesses.
A background in financial statement analysis.
Please bring a calculator or laptop (with Excel).
Vendor:CalCPA Education Foundation
Member/Nonmember Fees:245 / 375
CPE:Accounting 8 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:No
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-person class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.