If you supervise preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this course will help you comply with the professional standards by informing you of the latest developments and issues relevant to these engagements. Learn about the U.S. business economy, peer review, FASB updates, International Financial Reporting Standards, and other areas affecting preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
• Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance
• Accounting and reporting issues
• Current practice issues
• Common deficiencies in peer reviews
• Current and future standard setting projects
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Identify key economic factors and accountant’s responsibility for fraud.
• Recognize recent SSARSs, accounting, and reporting developments.
• Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the performance of preparation, compilation, and review engagements, including engagements on pro forma and prospective financial information. Topics Discussed
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-person class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.
Copyright 2012 COCPA
Colorado Society of CPAs
7887 E. Belleview Ave., Suite 200
Englewood, CO 80111-6076