Improve the quality, efficiency, and profitability of the services you offer your clients. This webcast provides a 10-step roadmap to building your successful practice in the cloud. You’ll get practical information that includes step-by-step instructions and references to additional resources.
We’ll cover areas such as:
• Scanning Solutions
• Document Management
• Client Portals
• Workflow Management
• Cloud-based Client Accounting Systems
• Disaster Recovery The major subjects that will be covered in this course include:
• The value proposition for transforming to a digital office model
• Understanding what cloud computing really means and the value proposition
• Overview of the ten steps: Infrastructure, bandwidth, CPA technology toolkit, scanning, document management, workflow, trial balance software, portals, information security and cloud accounting.
After this course you will be able to:
• Recognize the 10-step process to going digital
• Apply the process and create a roadmap to get there
Designed For:Anyone who is involved in procuring, implementing or applying technology in a business office
Member/Nonmember Fees:99 / 129
CPE:Computer Software & Applications 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
Bryan L. Smith
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-person class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.