Think about all of the PDF files you work with on a day-to-day basis. Then ask yourself whether or not you are properly securing your own PDF files that contain private information. This course will teach you what you need to know about using Adobe's document security controls. Using these controls will help you stay in compliance with the information privacy regulations. Besides compliancy, it is just plain old good business practice for document security.
The specific topics that will be covered in this course include:
• Adobe security controls
• Document level security and permission controls
• Security policies for maximum efficiency and consistency
• Encryption of your PDF files
• Security controls of file attachments
• Adobe security envelope feature
• Redaction for content specific encryption
• Best practices for developing a document password strategy
Upon completion of this course you will:
• Know how to use Adobe Acrobat's security controls.
• Be prepared to develop your organization's PDF security policies and procedures.
• Be able to comply with privacy regulations as they relate to your PDF files.
Member/Nonmember Fees:99 / 129
CPE:Computer Software & Applications 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:N
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-person class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.