Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
Build Your Business with the COCPA
Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor, exhibitor, or program host for a COCPA conference or seminar. The COCPA welcomes any company whose product is educational to members or helps them to better perform their job functions. Our diverse membership consists of CPAs who work in business and industry, government, education, and accounting firms ranging in size from sole practitioners to large international organizations. COCPA members are partners, presidents/CEOs, executives, department managers, and other professionals with buying power.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Benefits:
- Recognition on the COCPA website for one month
- Recognition in the QuickSearch member magazine
- Recognition by the speaker or conference chair
- Recognition in the course materials
- Company banner displayed at the program
Who does your sponsorship reach?
Sponsoring a conference or seminar is a great way to increase the name recognition and general awareness of your company among Colorado CPAs. There are 10 conferences for you to choose from or we can discuss specific seminars that you may be interested in. Click here for this year's conference schedule or a course listing. View this year's conference schedule or a course listing.
Promote your company's message and network with conference or seminar attendees. Exhibitors will get all of the recognition benefits that a sponsor gets plus the ability to set up a booth and talk directly with attendees.
Host a Two- or Four-Hour CPE Program
If you have unique content and would like to provide the content and speaker for a two- or four-hour CPE program in the COCPA classroom or as a webcast, consider this option.
Benefits of Hosting a CPE Program
- You are the exclusive sponsor of your seminar and provide attendees with your content
- You can put your company logo on each slide of the presentation
- Your seminar will be listed on the COCPA website and upcoming events calendar
- Your seminar will be highlighted in a weekly email blast
- You can promote the seminar to your own target audience
The COCPA will secure a location, market the event, take registrations, check-in attendees, provide a continental breakfast or afternoon snack, and issue CPE credits. All programs must be approved by the CPE Board in advance.
The COCPA does not endorse any sponsor, product, or service, and reserves the right to review all submitted material. For more information, please email Rebecca Campbell or call 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.