A new, exclusive community site that allows COCPA members to connect online.
Link allows you to:
- Connect and communicate with COCPA members
- Participate in niche discussion groups
- Take advantage of the industry knowledgebase
- Gain access to document and digital libraries
- Access a comprehensive member directory
As a COCPA member, you already have a profile on Link. Simply go to link.cocpa.org, click on the login button on the top right corner of the screen, and login using your existing COCPA username and password. You will be directed to the COCPA site to login, and then redirected back to Link. If you've forgotten your login information, reset it via the website, or contact us at 303-773-2877.
7 steps to help you get started
1. Log in
using the same username and password you use on cocpa.org.
2. Complete your profile.
Share as much or as little information as you'd like. But keep in mind, the more you share, the easier it will be to make connections. See a snippet of a sample profile below.
3. Customize your privacy settings to share or lock down certain aspects of your profile. Privacy settings can be found by going to My Profile > My Privacy Settings.
4. Connect with colleagues. Search for your peers in the member directory, or check out your automatic networks, which groups you with other members you might have something in common with based on your profile information.
5. Check out your communities. You are automatically subscribed to the Open Forum community, and if you are a member of any COCPA committees, you will be a member of these committee-specific communities as well.
6. Determine how you'd like to receive notifications from your communities.
7. Post a discussion or share a resource! To post a discussion, go to Participate> Post a Message. To share a resource, for to Participate< Share a File. You can also include attachments to discussion posts and library entries.
Need more help? Click here for a community user guide, check out the FAQs, or view a more detailed video here. As always, feel free to contact us with questions.