Welcome, firm administrators. We know many of your coworkers depend on you to pay their membership dues, help them prepare for their CPA certificates, register them for CPE courses, and make sure they get the CPE topics they need. We’ve put together this page to help you better assist your coworkers.
If you haven’t already done so, please create a profile with login and password. If you already have a profile, please login here.
To participate in the COCPA Firm Billing Program:
Save time with this convenient program. If your professional staff are members of the COCPA, you can receive one annual membership dues invoice to cover them all. We’ll send the invoice to you or the person in charge and notify each individual on the list that their firm or organization is paying his/her dues. Just email the following note to Susan Vachereau at email@example.com.
Please sign us up for the firm billing program.
(Include your firm/company’s name, address, and the name of the person to whom we’ll address the invoice.)
- You can now easily register other members of your firm/organization. Login now or create a profile with login and password. After locating the course in the CPE schedule, view the course details and select the “Register Someone Else” button then select a person from the list and click “Add to Cart.” Please note the price that appears as it will reflect all applicable discounts. If you are registering more than one person, continue selecting names and clicking “Add to Cart” until your order is complete.
We now accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
Does one of your coworkers need an ethics requirement fulfilled to receive his/her first certificate or first certificate renewal? Check out this page for requirement details.
- Do you want to purchase the AICPA Professional Ethics Exam for someone who needs to earn a Colorado CPA certificate? Click here.
- Do you want to purchase the online self-study version of Colorado Statutes, Rules, and Regulations course? The person who actually will take the course should enter the login /password information. Click here to begin.
- Questions about the Colorado State Board of Accountancy’s CPE Rules? Click here.
- COCPA has some additional ways to assist you and your coworkers, regarding CPE. We do offer On-site programs, saving you money and sparing your employees from a hectic commute. Click here to learn more.
- Finally, if you would like help planning a professional staff member’s CPE schedule, please contact Rebecca Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-741-8618. She is happy to help you make CPE choices based on the needs of the individual.