Course ID: THAA
A&A Executive Summary Update – Highlights of the Most Critical Current Issues and Changes
Many accountants and others desire to have a quick overview of current and emerging issues and changes in accounting, auditing and other attest standards – to know what should be on their radar for transition and implementation. This course will provide a “big picture” overview of the most important elements of updates in U.S. GAAP and generally accepted auditing and other attest standards.
- Describe the highlights of recent accounting, auditing and other attest standards activity.
- Explain why new accounting standards were released, and the most significant impact on financial reporting.
- Discuss any changes in the nature of services that public accountants can provide to clients.
- Executive summary of the most important aspects of recently released accounting, auditing and other attest standards.
- Timeline for effectives dates, to enable accountants and others to prioritize implementation and transition plans
Who Should Attend
Public and industry accountants responsible for monitoring fair presentation of financial statements
Fields of StudyAuditing, Accounting