Course ID: ABCSI
ABC’s: Above and Beyond Customer Service – Improving Service Improves Your Bottom Line
Don’t work harder than you need to! It costs six to ten times more – in time, money and effort – to obtain a new customer than it does to keep the one you already have. When your current customers/clients are happy, they’ll come back – and they’ll tell others. This highly interactive program teaches relevant techniques to establish the customer service mindset at the highest level of your firm or company. It includes role play exercises, examples and discussion.
- Recognize the importance of customer service.
- Learn practical techniques to improve customer service throughout your organization
- Know how to improve your bottom line by satisfying current customers.
- Discover the number one key to distinguishing your company or firm from the competition.
- Develop a customer-focused environment within your firm, company, or department.
- How to exceed expectations and create memorable experiences.
- Three techniques for training staff to provide exceptional service.
- Seven practical methods to deal with dissatisfied customers.
- Determining what your customers really want.
- Four ways to generate enthusiasm and a positive, can-do, customer-focused attitude.
- How to maintain enthusiasm.
- Avoiding costly misunderstandings with customers.
- The customer isn’t always right and what you can do about it.
Who Should Attend
People who are responsible for leading the company or firm, or people who manage staff.
Fields of StudyCommunications & Marketing