Get beyond the hype and learn how to develop and implement a social media strategy that accelerates your organizational strategy and enhances your on-line presence and connections to your customers, employees, and community. The MACPA is known for its thought leadership in the uses of social media in the CPA profession and has been featured numerous times in the national trade press and Journal of Accountancy. Now they are available to share their best practices and learning with CPA firms and organizations in a customized coaching process to help you develop and implement a strategy in ninety days. Each session will offer hands-on tips and techniques and a chance to get your questions answered.
Course ID: SOCMED
Social Media Strategy & Quick Start: Developing and Implementing a SocialMedia Strategy for CPA Firms & Organizations
- Develop a social media strategy designed to accelerate your personal and organizational brands.
- Increase your ability to connect to more people and manage more relationships.
- Understand how to use social media to share, discuss and manage information; as a tool for recruitment and retention; and for customer service and support.
- Know how to utilize a social media plan for increased find-ability on the web and for brand management.
- How social media tools can benefit you and your organization and how to use them.
- How to stay on top of leading blogs using RSS and blog readers.
- Setting up and maintaining a blog.
- Amplify your message using other social networking (Linked-In, Facebook) and microblogging (Twitter) sites.
Who Should Attend
Thought-leaders and anyone with responsibility for, or interest in, corporate / firm communications, branding
Fields of StudyCommunications & Marketing
Understanding of the Internet and computers