In a world of fast moving imagery, professionals must present well. Listeners expect to be kept interested in the material being presented, and are used to seeing polished and articulate speakers. This program provides an opportunity to develop personal skills in presenting with videotaped practice sessions. Participants will also practice how to manage question and answer sessions that give tough questioners time to probe ideas.
Course ID: PSIE
Special Delivery: Delivering Presentations to Sell Ideas Effectively
- Manage information for yourself and the listeners.
- Create energy around ideas so listeners remain interested in the presentation.
- Manage question and answer sessions to increase persuasiveness.
- Practice sessions of presentations, videotaped and critiqued.
- Practice session on question and answer sessions.
- If participants attend “Designing presentations” the day before, they can practice delivering the presentations they’ve designed. If participants are attending the one day program, they will work with material that does not require extensive preparation.
Who Should Attend
Professionals who want to effectively deliver information in small and large meetings and/or in public settings.
Fields of StudyAuditing,Communications and Marketing