Change is coming faster and faster and the stakes are high. Get it wrong and you lose money, lose high-performing employees, and may even damage your reputation. Get it right and you fire-up your workforce, impress your customers, and fly by your competition. This session will help you navigate the pitfalls causing failure and the nuances leading to success.
Course ID: OCTOPUS
Taming the Octopus Called Change
- Define what it means to be strategic.
- Discuss the 8 characteristics of strategic thinking.
- Review 5 roles to enhance your strategic skill set and improve how others see you in the organization.
- Review 5 roles for developing strategic skills in your subordinates, team-mates, and coworkers.
- Review 5 roles to become more strategic to the organization.
- Why people support change or resist change.
- Responses to counter excuses for resistance to change.
- Symptoms of “change overload” for different personality types and how to reduce their stress.
- Steps to best prepare your employees for change.
- Approaches to lead successful change for staff, managers, and senior management.
Who Should Attend
Professional staff, managers and senior management
Fields of StudyManagement Services