Nearly 3,000 business books are published each year. With today’s busy and demanding schedules, do you feel you don’t devote enough time to reading and absorbing new ideas*
Course ID: BBBYSR
The Best Business Books Ever Written
- Learn how to analyze a book, comprehend its structure, dissect its main argument, and consider the author’s bias.
- Understand the four levels of reading and when to apply each one.
- Explore hundreds of business books and gain an elementary understanding of the major ideas they contain that can be utilized in your business.
- Select books you want to read, and those you want your associates, colleagues and clients to read.
- Explore books written on management, marketing, leadership, sales, customer service, psychology and economics.
- Learn how to read a book, as taught by Mortimer Adler and Charles Van Doren.
- A comprehensive bibliography will be discussed, and a short synopsis of each book presented.
- The instructors will debate and defend their choice of the twenty best business books ever written, and their ten favorite authors.
Who Should Attend
Any professional who wants to gain a competitive advantage by understanding the leading thinkers and theories contained in the business books of yesterday and today.
Fields of StudyCommunications & Marketing