This session will be dedicated to the possibility that a professional organization can be run more effectively when it realizes that it primary output is knowledge. Creating such an organization is hard work and not for everyone. It requires us to think differently than we have in the past about what it is that we do. You are hereby invited to open a dialogue on a different model for creating and capturing value in any organization. We will explore two business models. We will also begin a conversation about the four transformations that need to occur in order for you to make the transition successfully.
Course ID: BOFI
The Business of the Future
- Understand the “Old Business Equation” and why it prevents companies from achieving excellence and a better quality of life.
- Learn the “New Business Equation” and why it is a superior paradigm for today’s companies.
- Emphasizes the intellectual capital economy that all businesses operate in today.
- Knowledge workers are the fastest growing portion of the labor market – why that is critical.
- How companies today sell Intellectual Capital (IC).
- The three components of IC and how each one can be leveraged to create wealth for customers.
- Why your employees are volunteers and not assets or resources.
- How the focus on revenue growth and market share can seriously impair your company’s profitability, and what you can do about it.
- Why the traditional metrics of efficiency are no longer relevant to measuring the effectiveness of knowledge workers.
- The importance of customer selection and the revolutionary “Adaptive Capacity Model”.
- The value proposition you offer your customers.
- Critical success factors and key predictive indicators for your business.
- Best practices from successful company’s around the world.
Who Should Attend
Any executive in industry who is interested in being among the leaders in the business world.
Fields of StudyBusiness Management and Organization