Is your ultimate career goal to land a job in the C-Suite? Do you know what it takes to get there? Unfortunately, the skills you need are not taught in your accounting degree. Learn the top ten skills needed to transition to the top level of your organization. And once you are there, lead and guide your organization in rapidly changing times. Prepare to take your career to the executive level!
Course ID: CSUITE
The C-Suite: 10 Powerful Tools for Getting There and Staying There!
Students will identify the current skills needed to both get to the C-Suite and be a top-notch CFO, COO, or CEO. We will discuss the necessary skills, practice their application, and learn additional ways to further develop C-Suite excellence.
- Developing executive presence.
- Moving from technician to strategist.
- Identifying and analyzing key economic and organizational trends.
- Persuasion and motivation – inspiring passion.
- Social media – the train is leaving the station, are you on board?
- Financial analysis – it’s about the story, not the numbers.
Who Should Attend
Anyone whose career desires include the C-suite
Fields of StudyBusiness Management and Organization