This is a customized, highly-interactive series designed to help financial professionals, especially Outsourced CFOs, grow their practices. It covers marketing strategy and planning, branding (including taglines and elevator speeches) and low-cost, low-pain business development approaches. This course is comprised as a series of 4-hour courses.
Course ID: ENTRACPA
The Entrepreneurial CPA – Marketing for Outsourced CFOs
In this highly-customized course, each participant will bring to the first class a project that he or she will complete by the end of the series. After completing this program, participants should be able to:
- Create a marketing plan for their practices.
- Articulate their practices’ brand in a way that differentiates it from the competition.
- Use marketing tools to evaluate and choose media to promote their practices.
- Harness low-stress techniques to improve their presentation performance.
- Complete the marketing project that each participant brings to class.
- Understanding clients’ needs.
- Building trust – right from the start.
- Answering clients’ key question; “Why you?”.
- Listening, questioning, problem-solving, dealing with client objections.
- Creating powerful presentations, websites, and marketing materials.
- Mastering the marketing challenge each participant brings to class.
Who Should Attend
Outsourced CFOs, practice leaders, firm marketing professionals
Fields of StudyPersonal Development
Admission to the course by application to the instructor only.
Bring to the first class a project to complete by the end of the series