What causes an otherwise intelligent person – a person who knows the difference between right and wrong – to make a choice that will negatively impact themselves and their organization? You’ll find out in this fascinating presentation on human values and ethics. With a unique perspective gained from his own past experience, Chuck sheds new light on why we do what we do and how to influence behavior. Most ethics presentations and training programs focus on compliance and legal issues—as if ethical choices are either legal or not. The reality is, ethical choices have far more impact on a company long before the issue of “legal or illegal” comes into play. While your Ethics Code of Conduct might meet all the standards required, the missing piece for most companies is the ability to help management and employees understand the human dynamic associated with conduct management. It’s time to take ethics training in a different direction. No longer is a two-hour compliance speech going to change behavior! Chuck will pull back the curtain to reveal the truth about ethical behavior and how we shape a new direction in ethical leadership.
Course ID: HSETHICS
The Human Side of Ethics (Webcast Only)
- Recognize specific human dynamics when it comes to ethical decisions.
- Identify key components involved in making ethical choices.
- Review the phases of “The Unethical Continuum.”
- Establish a road map to keep employees’ behavior between the ethical lines.
- What drives us as humans when it comes to ethical decisions.
- Why do we do what we do and how to influence behavior.
- The impact of ethical choices on your firm or company.
- Helping management and employees understand the human dynamic associated with conduct management.
- How to shape a new direction in ethical leadership.
Who Should Attend
CPA’s in public practice or industry along with leadership in industry
Fields of StudyBehavioral Ethics