As accounting and bookkeeping professionals, we strive to improve our clients’ businesses with the financial information we provide to them. Yet many of us still spend the majority of our time entering data and crunching numbers, which doesn’t leave enough time in our day to help our clients actually improve their businesses at a holistic level. With cloud technology, artificial intelligence and machine learning, much of the traditional data entry tasks of the past will be reduced. However; the human side of the experience can never be replaced by technology, only enhanced. Our clients are asking for our time, and now with technology’s gift of more time, we can learn to create the value our clients want by clearly communicating the meaning of financial data in a way that helps each company succeed and thrive. As a Cherished Advisor, you become a strategic partner that your business clients appreciates, highly values and can’t imagine living without.
Course ID: CASFTSK1
The Journey to Becoming a Cherished Advisor
- Recognize what clients want versus accountants.
- Identify the soft skills needed to create better relationships with your clients and grow new service lines.
- Establish ways to build additional value beyond accounting for your clients.
- Identify sales and marketing techniques needed from discovery and throughout the client relationship.
- Understanding what clients want versus accountants.
- Overcoming the fear of technology and disruption.
- Defining what a Cherished Advisor is.
- Learning soft skills to become a Cherished Advisor.
- Mentoring your team to become advisors.
- How to build additional value beyond accounting for your clients.
- The tools to utilize to become a thought leader in your selected niche.
- Delivering engagements in different ways.
- Creating a customer experience in your firm.
- Developing a sales process.
- Ongoing customer relationship management.
- Evaluating client happiness.
- Creating internal staff happiness.
Who Should Attend
Senior Level Associate, Management, Partners, Firm Owners.
Fields of StudyPersonal Development
Base understanding of cloud technology