Is it getting harder to find success in your business? Or has your work become mechanical or routine? Amy Vetter, an accomplished CPA, business executive, serial entrepreneur, and yoga practitioner, will show you how to rekindle or discover the spark you desire for your career and business. Based on her book, Business, Balance & Bliss: How the B3 Method Can Transform Your Career and Life, Amy will provide listeners with heartfelt insights and tips, backed by scientific research, on how to discover and align their authentic selves and inner talents with the work they do. Actionable tips and tools will be provided on how attendees can find their own sense of work-life harmony to live a more authentic, purposeful life.
Course ID: B3WLHRM1
The Path to Creating Work-Life Harmony
- Identify ways to create your own sense of work-like harmony.
- Identify techniques to integrate mindfulness with your teams at work.
- Recognize steps to becoming a more empathetic leader.
- Establish steps to building prosperous business relationships.
- Rekindle your inner talents and creativity.
- Create better time management to reduce working overtime.
- Learn to be more present and productive.
- Discover how brain health and scientific research improves your executive skills at work.
- Techniques to be mindful as a leader and a team member.
- Identify your personal purpose to align your career and life.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who struggles with work-life balance, productivity, and aligning their inner talents and passions with the work they do.
Fields of StudyPersonal Development
Basic understanding of cloud technology.