• Relationship Building – listening and presence; professional and personal
• Managing a Team v. Leading a Team – goal setting; conflict resolution
• Performance Evaluation and Feedback – acknowledgement;
confrontation; resolution; rewards
• Negotiation – message tailoring; requesting
• Rainmaking – thinking styles; generational styles
• Role Definition – qualitative and quantitative
• Defining Your “Best Work” – linking to purpose, commitment, and boundaries
Lorrie consults with Fortune 500 companies, governmental agencies, and not-for-profit organizations. The COCPA chose her to help create and facilitate LeadFit because she understands the professional services world and the importance of the human dimension in creating meaningful, sustainable relationships. her high energy approach and commitment to personal growth guarantee that you will not only gain the skills you need for success but that you will truly enjoy the learning experience.
Before establishing her consulting practice, Lorrie worked in the manufacturing and engineering fields. She is adept at maintaining strong customer relationships, developing international, multi-functional teams, and working in fast-paced, challenging environments.
JULY 12 [Kickoff BBQ] | Casa Cloud
Welcome BBQ for all participants, with LeadFit Facilitator Lorrie Blanchard Tietze and COCPA leadership.
JULY 13 [Session One] | COCPA Classroom
Breakfast and lunch included.
AUGUST 10 [Session Two] • 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. | COCPA Classroom
SEPTEMBER 7 [Session Three] • 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. | COCPA Classroom
OCTOBER 18 [Optional Debrief] • 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. | Casa Cloud
NOVEMBER 13 [Session Four] • 8:30 a.m.
to 5:00 p.m. | COCPA Classroom
Breakfast, lunch, and graduation reception included.