Online CPE – available 24/7.
COCPA’s on-demand CPE offerings are designed to bring you the CPE training you need on the schedule that works best for you. Our on-demand courses are available anywhere, any time, and cover the relevant topics that matter to you.
Featured On-Demand Products
This course explains the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and covers the basic tenets of ethical and professional conduct. This program fulfills the Colorado State Board of Accountancy’s ethics requirement to get certified.
Online and text versions of this course are available.
Top On-Demand Courses
• Leases: Mastering the New FASB Requirements
• Revenue Recognition: Mastering the New FASB Requirements
• Audits of 401(k) Plans
• Advanced Controller and CFO Skills
• Annual Update: Top Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Issues Facing CPAs
• Introduction to Business Valuation
• Fundamentals for Performing a Single Audit Under the Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards
• Annual Update for Controllers
• Form 990: Mastering Its Unique Characteristics
• Preparation, Compilation, and Review Staff Essentials – Basic
• Advanced Excel: Practical Applications for Accounting Professionals
• Audit Workpapers: Documenting Fieldwork
• Audit Workpapers: Reviewing Field Work Documentation
• Internal Control and Risk Assessment: Key Factors in a Successful Audit
• Introduction to SOC Reporting
Surgent’s Self-Study CPE: 24/7 access to 250+ high-quality courses – available as a package or individually.
Please note that each of the COCPA courses expires one year from the purchase date. You may start and stop a course at will. You will receive instructions to download your certificate upon completion of a course.
Refunds requested within 30 days of purchase date are available for courses that have not been started.
View the system requirements for COCPA on-demand courses.
Please note, Technical Support is not available outside of business hours. The COCPA business hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Once purchased, you may access the online learning portal and your courses by using the following link: https://cocpaportal.aicpa.org. Technical assistance should be directed to the AICPA. Please email email@example.com or call 888.777.7077 for further assistance.